Thursday, June 2, 2011

english "GPS" final

Cody TU

GPS Reflection



For my final I’m making a short story that is about past when I was in Taiwan. I chose to make short story is because that I think to write a short story for my topic is easier than other things.

To make my short story I’m going to use ANALYSIS AND INQUIRY “Developing” first I’m going to summarizes and attempts to analyze or evaluate the ideas or arguments in texts, second cites several sources and summarize, but does not synthesize information, third mentions author’s style or use of language, fourth relates works to personal experience and refers to other contexts.

The other thing to make my story I’m going to use STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION “Developing” first thing to do is to controlling idea/thesis may be general or indirectly stated, second uses some arguments and persuasive strategies to support a position, third is to organized the writing, but ideas may not be sufficiently developed or logically sequenced.

The last thing to make my story I’m going to use REFLECTION AND ADVOCACY “Developing” first I have to presents a clear position that leads to a new perspective, second uses language and multi-media to present a position, third mentions insights or changed views, and last shows a general understanding that choices and decisions are related to cultural and personal values.

No comments:

Post a Comment